- Are you struggling to get new clients?
- Are you struggling to generate sales?
- Are you struggling to grow your business?
Breakthrough Customer Growth for Commercial Law Firm provides one the most powerful framework specific for Commercial Law Firm to grow.What this eBook is all about?
For any Commercial Law Firm, three things are critical.
- Get new clients
- Retain existing clients
- Generating sales
This eBook provides help in all above three vital areas.How can you use this guide?
There are multiple usages. Few of them could be
Who is this eBook for?
- From the list of 61 services provided by Commercial Law Firm, identify which services you can add in your portfolio.
- Identify with the kind of the challenges being faced by Commercial Law Firm
- Identify or define your target audience. You must focus your limited resources, time and energy on those clients whom you can help better than anybody else so they can be your loyal clients for years to come.
- From the list of 27 problems Commercial Law Firm generally solve for their clients, identify which specific problems you solve for your client.
- It’s very important to understand which lead sources, generating a client for you. From the list of 42 lead sources identify which is the best? Which lead sources are not working? Which new lead sources you can try? So you can optimise the performance.
- Identify your true competitors. Your competitors may not be what you may think.
- Peter Drucker, the legendary management expert said, “Company rarely knows the reason why customers buy from them.” Identify what the exact reasons why clients buy from you from the list of 24 reasons.
- Identify and relate with all the 25 reasons why clients may stop coming to you. It’s better to fix first leaky bucket before keeps pouring water into it.
- Go through 25 questions, exercises, if possible with your team to identify all the opportunities to generate clients and more sales.
Anyone who is associated with Commercial Law Firm such as
How is this eBook structured?
- Commercial Law Firm Owners/Partners
- Managers in Commercial Law Firm
- Business Consultant to Commercial Law Firm
- Marketing Agency specialised for Commercial Law Firm
- The types of services provided by commercial law firms
- The challenges of commercial law firms.
- Customer Growth Framework: Ask these 6 Questions
- Q1. Who our target market is?
- Q2. What business problems we solve for our customers?
- Q3. Which lead sources generate customers for us?
- Q4. Who our competitors are?
- Q5. Why customers choose us or buy from us?
- Q6. Why customers leave us?
- 25 Questions each commercial law firm should ask to get new customers NOW