My Santa-Cam Bauble Tutorial will teach you how to make these fun beaded baubles featuring a camera that Santa can use to see if you're being good and a letter holder underneath so that you can leave him a note. The pattern is designed for 5cm diameter baubles. It can be adapted for others sizes by altering the length of the straps and the number of rows in the band, although the instructions for this are not detailed in the tutorial.
The 43 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* Peyote charts (bead chart, bead graph and word chart, plus key)
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual baubles.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).