Watch Video: Here
The 9-5 Productivity Planner Workbook
is a guided workbook to help you manage the day-to-day tasks related to working for a company/organization. As an employee, the work that you produce is critical and vital to the success of the company/organization that you work for.
The average person can work up to 9 hours a day or more. This may seem like a lengthy amount of time but there is much to manage throughout those 9 hours because there are emails, meetings, phone calls, and then the actual work. Statistics also indicate that when you're interrupted when doing your work that it can take up to 25 minutes just to re-group and get back on track. This is why this workbook is important because it's going to show you how important it is to create a plan which will maximize your workday and how to be flexible.
The purpose of this guided workbook is to help you organize and streamline:
- how to structure your work-day
- how to document your highlights and wins for the day/week/month
- how to be effectively engaged in meetings
- how to track and manage daily/weekly check-ins with team members
This 27 pg. work-book comes equipped with checklists, templates, and prompts which are resourceful management tools that will help you streamline your workday.
This workbook is for YOU - if you:
- want to learn how to be more organized and track tangible results
- want to enhance your productivity skills
- are tired of being unprepared for meetings
- struggle with managing daily tasks
- feel all over the place and unsure how to start your dayThe workbook can be printed or you can fill it in on your laptop or computer. Unfortunately, the fillable format doesn't work on mobile/tablet devices. Due to the nature of this product, there are no refunds.