This design features broomstick lace, so called because it is similar to lace created with a broomstick and crochet hook. It is worked over two rows: on the first row, the yarn is wrapped twice around the needle between each knit stitch. On the next row, the wraps are dropped to create elongated stitches which are worked in groups of four.
This pattern features knitted broomstick lace as well as various increases and decreases. Stitches used include knit, purl, k2tog tbl, kfb, M1R, M1L, yo and double yo. This pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.
- No sewing
- One size – easily adjustable
- Pattern languages included: English, German and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse, Duitse als een Engelse versie)
- Digital PDF has 3 pages (A4 size)
- 100 g fingering (sock) weight yarn
- Circular needle size 4 mm (US #6), 80 cm (32 inches)
- Yarn needle
- 4 stitch markers