This all-in-one option includes all six of the self-study seminar packs, at just $50 instead of the $120 they'd cost individually.
Here's everything that you'll get:
The Time Management Pack (#1)
- Making Time to Write (seminar A and seminar B)
- Planning to Get Your Writing Done, with Phoenix Kelley
- Beating Procrastination and Conquering Writers’ Block, with Tim Brownson
- Creative Giants and Being a Successful Writer, with Charlie Gilkey
The Craft of Fiction Pack (#2)
- How to Write Dialogue Well
- Flashbacks: How to Use Them Well and Get Them Right, with Robert Yune
- Planning, Structuring and Pacing Scenes, with Roz Morris
- Writing Descriptions that Engage Your Reader and Advance Your Story (video)
The Self-Publishing Pack (#3)
- 12 Writing Milestones to Celebrate on Your Path to Success
- How to Use Styles in Microsoft Word (and Why You Should) (video)
- How to Publish an Ebook on Amazon (video)
- Crafting a Blurb for Your Self-Published Novel, with Bryan Cohen
The Freelancing Pack (#4)
- Six Reasons to Get Into Freelance Writing
- Freelance Copywriting and Editing, with Linda Angér
- Freelancing and Entrepreneurship, with Thursday Bram
- How to Find Clients for Your Freelancing, with Carol Tice
The Advanced Fiction Pack (#5)
- Story Ideas: Where to Find Them and How to Evaluate Them
- Heroes & Villains, with Lorna Fergusson
- Handling Viewpoint in Fiction
- Seven Ways to Add Depth to Your Characters
The Novel Editing Pack (#6)
- Structuring and Outlining Your Novel, with K.M. Weiland
- Revising and Editing Fiction (video)
- Seven Things to Watch Out For When You Rewrite Your Novel
- How to Keep Track of Your Novel When You’re Editing
What to Expect from the Seminars
Here’s what to expect from your self-study packs:Format:
The seminars are audio (.mp3) unless otherwise indicated: a few are video (.mp4) where that’s more appropriate for the topic. All are carefully edited so they’re easy to listen to.Speakers:
About half the seminars are with me alone: these are topics where I have the knowledge and confidence to cover everything myself!
The rest of the seminars involve a guest speaker (these are clearly indicated), where I’ve brought in someone else to share their expertise about a topic.Transcripts:
Each seminar comes with a full, edited transcript – with subheadings, key points brought out in bold, and so on.Worksheets:
Every seminar has a worksheet with a summary of key points, suggested exercise, and further reading.
Once you purchase a self-study pack, you’ll be able to instantly download a .zip file containing all four seminars plus all the associated materials. You’ll also get an email with the download link.
If you have any problems, just email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll help you get up and running.
Not sure if a pack is right for you? You’ve got a 60 day full money-back guarantee.
If you try one of the packs but it isn’t what you wanted, just email me (email@example.com), let me know that you want a refund, and I’ll be glad to send your money straight back.