(paperback + event ticket) "A complete guide to self-employment in Austria | new self-employment (Neue Selbständigkeit) | edition 2021"
It's a must-have compendium for those who want to start or grow their careers as new self-employed individuals (Neue Selbständige) in Austria. It contains valid laws for 2021 explained by professionals as well as practical advice from experienced freelancers.
The book guides you through the entire process: from the registration, through dealing with taxes and insurance until the termination of your business. It will lead you through decisions, help with setting everything up, and also prepare you to endure the ride. We don't only care that you avoid expensive penalties for forgetting to fill out the right forms at the right time, but also that your business thrives and you are successful in the long run. We make sure that you know about upcoming payments, obstacles, and all our techniques for staying organized and motivated.
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
delivery time: 2 days - 7 days within Austria; 2 days - 14 days within Europe
Format: 157mm x 233,9mm
Interested in a German version of the guide? Pre-order: email@example.com.
Do you prefer this guide in a form of an eBook? Click here: https://payhip.com/b/0UPw
Is this a guide for you? Find out by reading an article on new self-employment!
CONTENTS:1. BEFORE GETTING STARTED - you will find out all known about the benefits and drawbacks of self-employment, what it really means, and whether it’s really something for you
2. TYPES OF SELF-EMPLOYMENT IN AUSTRIA - when it comes to social insurance law in Austria, there are different types of self-employment
3. REGISTRATION AS NEW-SELF-EMPLOYED - we will explain how to register at the Austrian Tax Office and the Social Insurance Institution
4. TAXES & BOOKKEEPING - you will become an expert in taxes, deadlines, rates, bookkeeping & more. We will also explain when it makes sense to hire a tax advisor
5. INSURANCE - everything about the SVS, your health and accident insurance as well as retirement costs
6. INABILITY TO WORK AND INSURANCE COVERAGE - you will learn what to do to receive financial assistance & relief services in case of inability to work
7. INVOICES & CASH REGISTER - you will learn what an invoice has to include as well as about the obligation to obtain a cash register, when it applies and how to do it
8. CONTRACTS - we will discuss who needs a contract and what has to be included
9. OUTSOURCING - all the questions about hiring other professionals as a self-employed person will be answered
10. BOGUS SELF-EMPLOYMENT - the problem of false self-employment explained. How is it determined and how can one avoid it?
11. UNEMPLOYMENT - everything about unemployment coverage from the SVS
12. PREGNANCY & MATERNITY LEAVE - we will take a look at the insurance coverage the SVS offers in times of pregnancy, maternity, birth, and motherhood
13. CORONAVIRUS AID - the year 2020 was marked by the sudden outbreak of a pandemic. What to do if your business as self-employed was affected
14. PART-TIME VS FULL-TIME SELF-EMPLOYMENT - learn about the general requirements and differences in costs
15. SELF-EMPLOYMENT VS RESIDENCE PERMIT AND CITIZENSHIP - do I have chances for obtaining a residence permit or citizenship if I work fully as self-employed?
16. SELF-EMPLOYMENT & RENTING A FLAT - how to prove your creditworthiness to landlords and real estate agents?
17. SELF-EMPLOYMENT VS CREDIT CARD AND LOAN - learn about special requirements for new self-employed at Austrian banks
18. FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND COST REDUCTIONS - learn how to save money and limit costs
19. MOTIVATION & ORGANISATION - methods for gaining motivation and focus; introduction to top Austrian co-working spaces. Learn how to avoiding procrastination and stay organized
20. TERMINATION OF SELF-EMPLOYMENT - how to successfully end your relationship with the SVS and the Tax Office if you no longer want to work as a new self-employed in Austria?
DICTIONARY - here you will find all important terms translated from German to English and from English to German
MORE HELP - information about companies, institutions, and individuals that will answer more of your questions related to self-employment in Austria