Tank Encyclopedia Magazine 2-PACK (2 issues)
• WW1 iconic armored car Lancia 1ZM;
• WW2 section contains an excellent and comprehensive articles on Carden-Loyd Mk. VI in Belgian Service and
• Italian Semovente L40 da 47/32;
• Cold War section covers the story of the 'British Leopard' - Vickers Mk.7/2;
• Finally modern section contains an uber-detailed ⚡ article about the VBTP Guarani in Brazilian Servise and its variants, either existing and possible. Everything you ever wanted to know about Guarani, but were afraid to ask.
• WW1 section contains a story of the French armored car Automitrailleuse Hotchkiss 1908;
• WW2 section sheds light on the rare B1 Bis №234 “Marseille” with a cast turret manufactured by the state manufacturer APX and fictional Geschutzwagen E100;
• Cold War section covers the story of the North Korean ultra-long range Self-Propelled Gun Chch’e’po (M1978 Koksan) ;
• Finally we have a guest article written by our good friends from Plane Encyclopedia 🛩️ which contains a story of the Arado 234A Blitz ⚡
All the articles are well researched by our excellent team of writers and are accompanied by beautiful illustrations and photos. If you love tanks, this is the magazine for you!