Tank Encyclopedia Magazine ALL-PACK (7 issues)
Remastered and re-released first issue of the TE Mag.
• Frot-Turmel-Laffly Armoured Road Roller;
• Morris ‘Koekblikje’ armored car;
• Solothurn S 18-1000;
• CSVP/HMMWV Development;
• Improved Performance M1 Abrams;
• Salvadoran Cold War Marenco M114 converted vehicles;
• Medium Tank M45 (T26E2)
Our Archive section covers the history of the Mephisto A7V tank.
It also contains a modeling article on how to create Weathering and Mud Effects. And the last article from our friends from Plane Encyclopedia covers the story of the Sikorsky S-70C-2 Black Hawk in Chinese service!
• Ivel Motor Ambulance ‘Ivel First-Aid Motor’,
• GMC improvised armored cars,
• Type 1 Ho-Ha halftrack,
• SMK Heavy Tank,
• RO2001 SPG
Our museum section covers the story of the the construction of a replica Italian Fiat 2000
It also contains a modeling section and a feature article from our friends at
Plane Encyclopedia cover the Arado Ar 233 amphibious transport plane.
• Hotchkiss Htk46
• Schneider CA and CD in Italian Service.
• T29 Heavy Tank
Our Archive section covers the history of early requirements for the Soviet heavy (large) tank. Worth mentioning, that the article is based on documents never published before.
A modeling article on how to create a terrain for diorama. And the last article from our colleagues from Plane Encyclopedia covers the story of Northrop’s Early LRI Contenders — N-126 Delta Scorpion, N-144 and N-149!
• Ehrhardt ‘Potkachel‘,
• Breton-Pretot Wire Cutting Machine,
• Pz.III Panzerbeobachtungswagen
• French Lorraine 37L.
• B1 Centauro and its variants.
Our Archive section covers the story of the first combat engagement of the Hungarian Tiger Tanks. As usual, the article is based on unique documents never published before.
Plus a modeling article on creating unique and realistic rust effects. And the last article from our colleagues from Plane Encyclopedia covers the story of the Soviet prototype helicopter — Yakovlev EG!
• WW1 iconic armored car Lancia 1ZM;
• WW2 section contains an excellent and comprehensive articles on Carden-Loyd Mk. VI in Belgian Service and
• Italian Semovente L40 da 47/32;
• Cold War section covers the story of the 'British Leopard' - Vickers Mk.7/2;
• Finally modern section contains an uber-detailed ⚡ article about the VBTP Guarani in Brazilian Servise and its variants, either existing and possible. Everything you ever wanted to know about Guarani, but were afraid to ask.
• WW1 section contains a story of the French armored car Automitrailleuse Hotchkiss 1908;
• WW2 section sheds light on the rare B1 Bis №234 “Marseille” with a cast turret manufactured by the state manufacturer APX and fictional Geschutzwagen E100;
• Cold War section covers the story of the North Korean ultra-long range Self-Propelled Gun Chch’e’po (M1978 Koksan) ;
• Finally we have a guest article written by our good friends from Plane Encyclopedia 🛩️ which contains a story of the Arado 234A Blitz ⚡
• For the first time in the history of TE Mag, we present to you our truly exclusive article covering the history of the Swedish Pbv 501. 💥🎉✨
• We are also pleased to cover the history of the Tamoyo, a truly homegrown Brazilian endeavor to produce a domestic medium tank platform.
• WW2 section covers the Yugoslav Partisan M3 Stuart retrofitted with the German 75mm PaK 40.
• Last but not least we feature the French FCM 12t project.
• WW1 section covers the story of the Protos Panzerauto.
All the articles are well researched by our excellent team of writers and are accompanied by beautiful illustrations and photos. If you love tanks, this is the magazine for you!