If you’re self-conscious or downright embarrassed of your body then listen up.
Being insecure of your body can hold you back in life.
I should know because this was me once.
I wore clothes that were too big for me and they had to be black.
I wanted to improve my health and physical appearance, but was disheartened by the time required to do it!
Who has time to exercise (at least) 30 to 60 minutes a day, 3 times a week when you have a career, a family that needs your attention and kids to take care of...
I also enjoyed my nights out with friends and lazy Sunday which made me feel guilty for not working out.
Six pack abs seems like an unachievable goal.
Luckily, I stumbled upon an Amazing Solution.
… A powerful method which is highly effective, time-saving and fun!
HIIT - The Future Of Exercising
So what is HIIT? Also known as High Intensity Interval Training.HIIT means exercising at an intense pace for a short period
… and scientists have found that this workout method is MILES better than a moderate pace workout.
Studies show that the intensity of exercise is one of the greatest factor in rapid fat loss.
Imagine how happy I was to find out that I can get closer to my fitness goals by spending less time working out!
Do you remember when you had dial-up internet and you had to wait 30 minutes just to load up a video? Now, it takes seconds.
This is exactly what HIIT did for my body! The results came so fast I couldn’t even believe it.
Scientists’ Preferred Method Of Exercising
- Fun. Old-fashioned cardio takes hours for results and you easily get bored of the repetitive motion on the treadmill. On the other hand, HIIT is fun, more variety and engaging.
- Efficient. HIIT lasts only 30 minutes, but the after-brun effects will last hours after the exercise.
- Minimalistic. You don’t need expensive equipment to do them. Just use your bodyweight, maybe a few dumbbells, a jump rope... That’s it!
- Location-independent. You can perform the workouts anywhere! Do it in the living room with your kids, do it in your office on lunch break… If you’re daring enough, do it at the side of the road when you’re stuck in a traffic jam! (But please don’t disrupt the traffic).
- A brain booster. HIIT has been shown to boost levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor(BDNF), a protein involved in brain-cell repair, learning, memory, mood regulation and cognitive function. Conventional exercising methods do not release this brain-boosting protein.
- A muscle-builder. HIIT promotes muscle synthesis if done right. Furthermore, HIIT boosts growth hormone levels which helps the muscle-building process.
- Customizable. Because it is a method of exercising instead of a list of exercises, HIIT is customizable. Anyone from beginner to seasoned athlete can use HIIT to improve their performance, health, and aesthetics.
I’m sure you’d agree that scientists LOVE the idea of making workouts more effective and efficient.
That’s why they love HIIT so much!
If you think about it, HIIT just makes sense.
Mo Farah is a famous marathon runner whose feats are impressive to say the least. However if you look at his physique, it’s not what you have in mind when you think of a fit body.
Compare that to Usain Bolt. He’s ultra lean, athletic and has the aesthetic body that most men wish for.
It just makes sense that training intensely for a short period of time will make you more athletic than training moderately.
I’m guessing you’re sold on the benefits of HIIT and finally convinced that building the beach body you’ve always dreamed of is no longer a pipe-dream…