10 "MUST HAVE" LEGAL DOCUMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL START-UPS
10 LEGAL DOCUMENTS EVERY SUCCESSFUL STARTUP MUST HAVE
From Articles of Organization or Incorporation to Succession Plan
1. Articles of Organization or Incorporation
2. Bylaws and Operating Agreement
3. Employee Handbook (and IRS W-9 Form)
4. Independent Contractor Agreement
5. Sales Contract for Goods, Contract for Services and Invoice
6. Non-disclosure/Confidentiality Agreement
7. Business Plan
8. Website Terms and Conditions
9. Partnership Agreement
10. Succession Plan
To purchase just one of these legal documents or contracts would cost hundreds of dollars, but you will get copies of these documents to modify and use for your small business.
If you paid even as little as $100 for each legal document, this Toolkit would cost $1,000. This Toolkit essentially saves you THOUSANDS of dollars and immeasurable time. More importantly, your business will be protected.