Expanding nautical tote bag
**CHOOSE YOUR PRICE - you can decide what to pay for this pattern, anywhere from nothing upwards. Decide what it's worth to you.**
Want to keep everything ship-shape as you go to the beach or the pool?
This handy tote bag has lots of great features and optional extras to keep your organised. It also has a handy expanding feature to keep the bag trim when you don't carry much, and expand it out when you have enough 'stuff' for the kids too.
With the use of really cool hardware and handles, this bag looks anything but home-made. Use a nautical fabric in red, white and blue and big rope handles to be on-trend, or mix it up with cool prints of your choice for an everyday tote that is sure to bring admiring comments from all your friends.
-Lots of options
-External zipper pocket and external slip pockets
-Your choice of pockets for the inside
-Large expanding action - snap it closed to keep it trim or open it out to carry more
-Very hard-wearing multi-layer bottom for the bag
-You'll learn how to use some bag hardware you might not have used before.
-Optional anchor applique for the nautical look
-Long cross-body strap option as well as the regular handles
-Very full photo and written tutorial as well as a 2-part video tutorial.
Read more about this pattern at http://wp.me/p2WfGc-2Az
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished bag measures approx 5 x 14 inches at the base, by 12 inches tall
- Fabric - see instructions for full details
- Your choice of interfacing and stabilisers
- 2 yards of rope for handles or use regular fabric handles
- 4 Grommets, sized to suit your rope handles (optional)
- 2 snaps or magnetic closures
- 1 x 9 inch zipper for outer pocket
- Foam core board or similar for hard bottom (optional)
You Will Also Need:
- Hardware is optional, handles etc can be sewn to bag instead
- Links to hardware are supplied