Fitra Nutrition is proud to present:
The Ramadan Nutrition Guide, 2nd Edition.
After the phenomenal response we received last year with the first Ramadan Nutrition Guide, we listened to your feedback and comments to proudly bring to you an updated and improved 2nd edition.
We’ve poured our heart and soul into this - collating the highest quality evidence-based information to bring you over 100 pages packed with all you need to know to optimise your health this Ramadan.The Ramadan Nutrition Guide, 2nd Edition includes:
Note: This is an e-book, upon purchase you will be emailed your e-book. This will be accessible on any electronic device or computer at any time!
- Top foods to eat and foods to limit throughout the month.
- What your iftar plate should look like.
- How to combat common struggles you face during this month, such as dehydration, tiredness, heartburn and sweet cravings.
- New sections on pregnancy and breastfeeding in Ramadan.
- Updated simple food swaps you can easily implement to optimise your health.
- 30+ delicious, healthy and easy recipes for suhoor, iftar, and dessert (of course!).
- An exclusive bonus section for meal planning your Ramadan meals week by week.
About The Author:
Hend Ahmed is a UK Pharmacist and Registered Nutritional Therapist. Hend is passionate about empowering individuals to take control of their health using evidence-based information.
She founded Fitra Nutrition, which is an educational platform and health consulting service to empower individuals to become their optimal selves and embrace a healthy sustainable way of living.