Sew and Sow Side Pouch PDF Pattern
The Sew and Sow Side Pouch is a tool pouch for you to wear on your belt, designed to fit sewing scissors and tools, or gardening secateurs. It is supported by a full tutorial video.
* The pouch is made as two separate, finished pieces, that are joined in the final step
* Each item of storage is made and attached in the same way
* Each pattern piece is a full piece, so no need to fiddle with folding your fabrics
* Every pattern piece is ready to cut out, but you also have measurements for if you prefer to cut rectangles using your favourite quilting rulers
* You are shown three different methods of transferring the placement marks from your pattern to your fabric, so you can choose the one that you prefer
* This pouch has been made in quilting cottons, but would also suit waxed cotton or waterproof canvas
* There is no hardware required, although you could choose to use snap fasteners to attach the straps, instead of sewing
* The straps are designed to easily fit a 1 ½" wide belt
* Finished size approx: 91/2" wide x 13" high x 3" deep
The PDF comes as two separate files. The first contains a simple, six-step tutorial with fourteen photos, enhanced with graphics to make it clearer to understand. The second file contains the pattern pieces ready for you to cut out and use, plus a cutting chart to help you plan your project. The cutting chart also shows sizes of the rectangles so you can choose to cut them out using your favourite quilting ruler. All sizes are in inches.
* List of all materials and quantities needed to complete the project
* Instructions on how to cut and prepare the fabrics
* Pattern ready for printing
* This item is a digital file NOT a physical item
* You may sell the finished items on a small handmade scale. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE.
* Please note, there are no refunds on instant download patterns after downloading
THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PDF PATTERN SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT
Note: VAT will be added at checkout
Designed by Hazel A Patterns