Freedom from Sin: According to Romans 6, 7 & 8
Or aren’t they?
What do our experiences say?
And what does the Bible say?
It’s a fact that Christians struggle with sin. However, some Bible passages seem to indicate that we are free from sin. In many churches, they say that Christians are sinners. In others, they say we are saints. So what are we?
Everyday disappointments in our struggles seem to indicate that believers are doomed to failure in the fight against sin. The harsh realities of life make victory over evil seem unattainable for most. The real-life situations of multitudes paint a hopeless picture.
But is there a reassuring answer out there? Does the New Testament show us a way to victory over sin?
Luckily for you, the book Freedom from Sin: According to Romans 6, 7, & 8 will help you see the answers to these crucial questions.
You will learn:
- How to get into Christ
- How do we receive Christ
- What it means to be dead to sin
- Are Christians free from sin or not
- Whether the apostle Paul was under the power of sin according to Romans chapter 7 or not
- Why do people misunderstand Romans 7—the grammatical and the emotional reason
- How to overcome the law of sin and death
- Why do we need to walk in the Spirit
- The three building blocks of walking according to the Spirit
- How can we chase away satan and put to death the deeds of the body
You will love this book because it will help you understand your relation to sin and show you the way to victory as a Christian believer.