Monthly Planner Undated
Simply print it out, add hole-punches, and put it into a binder or your favorite planner.
Available in A4, A5, or Letter size and also fillable versions
HOW TO USE YOUR PRINTABLE CALENDAR
- Keeping track of appointments, meetings, and commitments,
- Remembering all the school activities, practices, and special days of your children,
- For planning short and long term projects,
- Keeping track of workouts,
- Keeping track of habits - especially the ones you want to establish,
- Using it as a journal to remember special moments that happen each day,
- Milestone keeper for your family,
- Birthday calendar - everyone needs one!
- Using it as a budget paycheck tracker,
- Using it in a Home Project binder to keep track of all the things in the home that needs to be done,
- Counting down to an important event - like Valentine's day or anniversary!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILE:1. Click on the provided link to download your purchase
2. Unzip the files if necessary
Download free software to unzip files
Windows : https://www.7-zip.org or for
Mac : https://www.izip.com
3. You can use Acrobat Reader to open these files.
Download this software for free at https://www.adobe.com
HOW TO PRINT:Printing instructions vary from printer to printer, I've found that to get the best results is to do the following:
1. Go to your printer's properties
2. Select Document / Paper size
3. Select OK
4. Now you are ready to print
Alternatively, you can select "Actual Size" in your printer's settings
FOR MORE FREEBIES:
Visit my Free Printables library or sign-up for our newsletter by visiting the blog, nadinehattingh.com
PLEASE NOTE:This is a DIGITAL item and no physical item will be sent to you.
Different computer monitors display colors differently: Color may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
Due to the electronic nature of this file, refunds, cancellations, exchanges will not be accepted. All sales will be final. But I’m happy to respond to questions or concerns!
* All rights reserved to Nadine Hattingh
* For personal use only. Do not resell or alter files in any way. Do not make copies of print or design to sell. (You are welcome to make copies for gifting purposes though!)