Simply print it out, add hole-punches, and put it into a binder or your favorite planner.
Available in A4, A5, or letter size
HOW TO USE YOUR DAILY PRINTABLE PLANNER
- as a desk jotter
- on the wall of your bedroom or office
- clipped to a clipboard and hung above your desk
- attached to the inside cover or a notebook
- laminated and wiped clean at the end of every week
- put it in an A4 binder or journal to make your own planner
- or if you love digital note-taking, upload it to Procreate and use it with an iPad and Apple pencil)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILE:1. Click on the provided link to download your purchase
2. Unzip the files if necessary
Download free software to unzip files
Windows : https://www.7-zip.org or for
Mac : https://www.izip.com
3. You can use Acrobat Reader to open these files.
Download this software for free at https://www.adobe.com
HOW TO PRINT:Printing instructions vary from printer to printer, I've found that to get the best results is to do the following:
1. Go to your printer's properties
2. Select Document / Paper size
3. Select OK
4. Now you are ready to print
Alternatively, you can select "Actual Size" in your printer's settings
FOR MORE FREEBIES:
Visit my Free Printables library or sign-up for our newsletter by visiting the blog, www.nadinehattingh.com
This is a DIGITAL item and no physical item will be sent to you.
Different computer monitors display colors differently: Color may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
Due to the electronic nature of this file, refunds, cancellations, exchanges will not be accepted. All sales will be final. But I’m happy to respond to questions or concerns!
* All rights reserved to Nadine Hattingh
* For personal use only. Do not resell or alter files in any way. Do not make copies of print or design to sell. (You are welcome to make copies for gifting purposes though!)