Generation Self Employed is an entrepreneurship course series developed by David Lantz working in partnership with Scott Badger of Northpoint Homeschool Classes. Working with two groups of Juniors and Seniors in Northpoint Homeschool Cooperative learning academy for the school years 2012-2013 and 2013-2014. The result is a “learn by doing” curriculum that can be used by home school families, unemployed or underemployed adults, as well as older adults nearing retirement age, but who wish to start their own businesses. The curriculum is designed to accomplish two goals:
- To help people learn how to see themselves becoming entrepreneurs,
- Gives them a step by step hands on program to learn and apply the principles of how to successfully launch a business.
The courses in this series are:
- Why Have a Business?
- Understanding Yourself as an Entrepreneur
- Servant Salesmanship
- Your Business by the Numbers
- Creating Your Business Strategy
In this e-book, I provide you with the full version, "Why Have a Business". In "An Introduction to Generation Self Employed," I provide you a free preview of this more extensive document. If you've not already done so, please check out the introductory free version.
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the e-book!