Planning and strategising your creative business doesn't have to be overwhelming. This little workbook helps you to find clarity and plan your business in a fun and creative way.
Your creative strengths, passions and reasons, and planning your business, finances and marketing may seem like two separate things. Bringing these two sides together is surprisingly easy, when you do it strategically. They complement and build from each other.
Creative Business Strategy helps you to find your creative strengths and values, build a profitable creative brand and business on those strengths, and market your creativity to gain clients who appreciate you.
You can use this workbook as a base for your formal business plan, or even use it as your own business plan.
Creative Business Strategy Workbook is full of deep diving questions to help you make a living with what feels meaningful for you.
The workbook can be filled with your computer, or you can print it out and fill by hand. Includes both A4 and US Letter sized versions for printing.
What's inside this 23-page PDF
Creative Business Strategy Workbook is full of deep diving questions and prompts to help you...
- Plan your business
- Explain clearly what your business does
- Define your business goals
- Find your strengths and motivations
- Dive into why you do what you do
- Dig deep into your marketing and branding
- Describe the people you admire and the people who admire you
- Specify your target group and competition
- Plan your products and services
- Clarify the problems your business solves for your customers
- List the resources you need to run your business
- Get your finances in order
- Evaluate risks and analyse opportunities
Additionally the workbook includes...
- Business checklist
- Creative notes
- Business owner's slowing down cheatsheet
- Get it done, tips to stop planning and start doing
- Space for your own notes and to do lists
- Printable and fillable products you have purchased are for personal use only.
- You may NOT reproduce, redistribute, give away or sell the printable and fillable products or parts of them in any form or way.
- You may NOT use the printable and fillable products commercially.
Digital products cannot be returned or refunded. Please contact email@example.com if you have any trouble or need help with the products. I'd be happy to help!