Toy Car Carrier PDF Pattern and Tutorial
This PDF SEWING TUTORIAL is printer friendly and teaches you how to make a Toy Car Carrier with Play-Mat. Includes step-by-step sewing instructions to guide you through from start to finish.
This easy Sewing project is good for those who have completed other simple sewing projects in the past.
Toy Car Carrier with Play Mat Features:
• 5 fully lined pleated pockets - perfect size for matchbox cars and magnetic trains
• Play Mat with roads
• Attached elastic straps for easy closure to keep cars secure
• Play mat rolls up to be small and portable
• Carrier handle making this perfect for travel and on-the-go
Sizes: (see also listing photo)
When rolled up, the car carrier measures 12.5” x 4”(31.75 cm x 10.16cm)
When play mat is fully opened, car carrier measures 12.5”x 20” (31.75 cm x 50.8cm)
PDF Sewing Tutorial & Pattern are in ENGLISH and Includes:
• Play mat road pattern - Please note that the patterns are designed to be printed on a home printer, then taped together for the correct pattern size.
• Listed dimensions for all other pattern pieces with 1/2" seam allowance included - please note that you will need to be draw out the dimensions on fabric
• Dimensions are in imperial and metric
• 14 pages of color tutorial with step-by-step photos and clear instructions (see sample page in photo)
• Materials and tool list (See listing photo)
• Email support (I want you to succeed!)
Materials Needed: (see listing photo)
• COTTON CAR PRINT FABRIC (for exterior) - 2/3 of a yard (24" or 61cm). Fat Quarters great.
• COTTON FABRIC (for play mat) - 2/3 of a yard (24" or 61cm). Can also use fat quarters
• GRAY COTTON FABRIC (for play mat road) - 2/3 of a yard (24" or 61cm). Can also use fat quarters.
• FUSIBLE FLEECE (to give play mat extra padding) - 2/3 of a yard (24" or 61cm)
• FUSIBLE INTERFACING (helps to stiffen carrier handle) - 1/8 of a yard Helps to stiffen the carrier handle.
• APPLIQUE STABILIZER (helps stabilize sewing when you appliqué the road fabric onto the play mat) - 2/3 of a yard (24" or 61cm) of iron-on-adhesive.
• 1" BLACK ELASTIC - you will need two pieces that are 11" (28cm) long
THIS LISTING IS FOR A PDF TUTORIAL + PATTERN. Once payment is processed, you will be directed to the download page. Click on the "Download" button to save the file.
Please note that due to the digital nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase.
All right reserved by MindyMakes, this pattern may not be redistributed or reproduced in any form. Patterns may be used for individual use or for small business producing limited quantities. Any other use, including (but not limited to) selling patterns, selling modifications of the pattern, using the pattern for commercial promotion is strictly prohibited. If selling finished items please credit MindyMakes as the pattern designer.