Compliance-in-a-Box is a launching pad to opening an assisted living facility in Texas. This system provides guidance in understanding what needs to happen to become licensed. There is a wealth of information and content to help navigate the process.
- Effective Planning for Assisted Living Facilities: Education, resources, guidance, and regulation
- Preparing for Life Safety Certification: How to get the physical property prepared
- Preparing for Health Certification: How to prepare for resident care, operational planning, staffing and training
- Facility Start-Up & Development Checklist: this list helps you know what to do in succession
- Emergency Preparedness Plan: A required emergency plan for the protection of your residents
- Policy and Procedure Set: All policies, resident forms and staff forms required to ensure compliance with Texas Administrative Code regulation and Health and Human Services guidelines
- Compliance checklists: to help you know what to do from day to day
- Two 1-on-1 sessions with Real Organized Advocacy Compliance Consultant (2 hours per session)
- Video Library: Compliance-in-a-Box Supportive Content
Preparing your Facility for Licensing
Let's discuss the three handbooks in the Compliance-in-a-Box product:
- Effective Planning for Assisted living facilities (eBook)
- Preparing for Life Safety Certification, Module 1 of the Handbook Provider Planning: Preparing an assisted living facility for licensing in Texas
- Preparing for Health Certification, Module 2 of the Provider Planning: Preparing an assisted living facility for licensing in Texas
- Facility Start-up & Development Checklist
Policies, Procedures & Forms
- Policy & Procedure Manual
- Resident Forms & Agreements
- Personnel Forms & Agreements
- Emergency Preparedness Plan & Policy
- Checklist (See Navigating Compliance Video)
*These will be released after the final payment. Except for Emergency Preparedness Plan & Policy*
Guidance and Support
- Navigating Compliance
- ROA Webinar How to prepare an assisted living facility for licensing in Texas
- We're talking Medicaid/Star+Plus and assisted living facilities in Texas
Terms & Conditions
Who is Real Organized Advocacy LLC?
Real Organized Advocacy, LLC is a compliance and regulatory support to service providers who serve individuals experiencing intellectual or developmental disabilities, geriatric or age-related illness, homelessness, and or mental health disabilities.
What to expect from Real Organized Advocacy, LLC?
Real Organized Advocacy, LLC hereby agrees to use regulatory, business, and operational guidance to create compliance measures, policies, procedures, and guidance.
All documents created by Real Organized Advocacy, LLC contains proprietary information and will solely be used for the purpose of the services and products delivered.
Real Organized Advocacy, LLC agrees not to disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information obtained, except as authorized by the customer/client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will survive indefinitely upon purchase of this product or service.
What Real Organized Advocacy, LLC expects from their customers/clients?
Real Organized Advocacy, LLC customers or clients agree to provide requested information to ensure product and service delivery. Real Organized Advocacy, LLC is not responsible for undisclosed errors.
The customer/client agrees not to duplicate or share documents prepared or developed by Real Organized Advocacy, LLC with any outside organization, non-profit, agency, corporation, or person.
Clients will utilize these services to help them develop, correct, and organize their administrative and regulatory responsibilities. The use of this product or service does not guarantee any specific result. It is up to the customer/client to ensure their ultimate success and preferred end result.
All intellectual property and related material, including any copyrighted materials, policy and procedures, trade secrets, moral rights, goodwill, relevant registrations or applications for registration, and rights in any patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, industrial design and trade name (the "Intellectual Property") that is developed or produced by Real Organized Advocacy for the function of training, consulting, managing internal processes, education of customers/clients, assessments, and corrective action planning will be the sole property of Real Organized Advocacy, LLC.
The use of the Intellectual Property by the customer/client will be restricted.
Real Organized Advocacy, LLC materials are not to be duplicated for any reason other than internal education and procedure development within the customers/client’s facility or agency, customers/clients are not to reproduce Real Organized Advocacy, LLC materials for financial gain.
The customer/client will be responsible for any and all damages resulting from the unauthorized use of the Intellectual Property.
Due to the number of labor hours to prepare, research and develop the services or products there will be no refunds.
If a client suspends or cancels services or products without notice, after the initial service start date, the client cannot resume services until after 30 days. A new service or product term will begin, and another product or service fee will be charged.
Penalties for late payment
Any late payments will cause one of the following:
• A delay in product access. If you are on payment plan for the product or service purchased from Real Organized Advocacy, LLC access to those services will be denied until the payment plan has been fulfilled.
• A fee of 10.00% per month on the amount still owing if you are under contract with Real Organized Advocacy.
• Services or products will be canceled if late payments are persistent, or payments are missed after 30 days of the due date.