God Is (Not) in Control: The Whole Story Is Better Than You Think
THERE ARE THREE FORMATS IN THIS DOWNLOAD - KINDLE, iTUNES, PDF
“God is not in control, but He is in charge.” Bill Johnson
The moment we said yes to Jesus, we were invited to transition from sinner to saint, from orphan to son, from lost to found, from law to grace, from slave to free, and from a theology of control to a theology of love…
“The opposite of love is not fear, it’s control.” Donald Miller
With grace and wisdom, Jason writes about two narratives on the planet, two ways by which to know God; control or love.
“God is sovereign, and God is in control are two different thoughts, they are two totally different things.” Todd White
Jason highlights how a theology of sovereign control compromises God’s goodness and positions humanity in the most desperate of insecurities.
“The belief that God controls everything that happens to us is one of the devil’s biggest inroads into our lives.” Andrew Wommack
This book is an invitation to grow sure in God’s sovereign love and transition from fear, insecurity and striving into trust, intimacy and freedom.
“If God was in control, you wouldn't have any freedom, you'd be controlled.” Graham Cooke
God Is (Not) In Control is saturated with revelation. It shines with the goodness of God. This books message will encourage:
• those who are hungry to understand and experience authentic encounters with God’s love.
• those who desire to be set free from anxiety, insecurity and fear.
• those who’s relationships have been marked by control instead of love
• those who have struggled with the question of hell and pain in light of God’s goodness and love
• those seeking greater understanding regarding how God’s Kingdom works here on earth