A BOOK THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Have you tried to change your self with the best intentions? Yet you find your self repeating the same old habits that harm you? Why do you not always do what’s best or healthy for your self?
No other problem or concern causes so much heartache, self damage, and unhappiness. It’s a universal human experience.
A part of us, to a lesser or greater degree, tends to consciously or unconsciously sabotage our health, relationships, success, and joy.
In this book, psychotherapist Dr. Angelo O. Subida demystifies much of what’s hidden within our selves. He decides to turn the curtains back.
He does something that doctors or therapists are not supposed to do. He shares himself, his struggles, and dilemmas.
He moves outside the traditional mainstream where the focus is mostly symptomatic. And goes to the very essence of the whole person.
The author draws on years of research and his work with real-life individuals as well as his own personal journey, to help you become your true, best self.
Look more specifically at what the book can do for you:
• over 100 bite-sized, super-short, self contained chapters in 300+ pages telling stories and analyses that you can blast read one at a time in a few minutes, without adding to a busy schedule
• the author’s own story, “Secrets and My Story” section, plus significant pieces of his life shared, as you learn from those he compassionately helps heal and beyond;
• a 5-point method on how you can use the book experientially, not just informationally, to reach your desired gains for self improvement or wholeness
• contains “ingredients” to help heal and repair the damaged self through real-life stories, principles, and integrative insights/applications from psychology, literature, science, and theology
* a 4-key depth process that focuses on the root rather than just the symptoms of depression, anxiety, fear, anger, and other emotional problems
* finding your true self in the best quotes at the beginning, and self-discovery questions at the end, of all chapters
• a dose of hope and inspiration on varied issues for everyone across all ages and backgrounds to realize their full potential and life-purpose
• self help quick-list guides, such as “40 Signs of a Healthy Self," “40 Signs of a Damaged Self," and “40 Things to Do To Help Heal a Damaged Self” as well as the author's note if you need help
• the powerful # 1 secret on how to discover and become your true, best self
• saves you money, time, and effort, at least initially, for your own therapy or medical costs as well as for those you care about, through one book, even without attending sessions in person
May this book be a piece of canvass to you on which to add your own story of real life lessons, breakthroughs, and heroic wellness.
* Book: SECRETS OF YOUR SELF: A Psychotherapist Tells You His Special Story ... and Takes Your Hand to Discover Your True Self
* Author: Dr. Angelo O. Subida
* Copyright: Angelo O. Subida
* Book Length: 300+ pages
* Language: English
* Publisher: Lulu Press USA, Dr. Angelo O. Subida
* ISBN 9780359141937
* Global Distribution: 400+ stores, 75+ languages, and 240k libraries in US, China, India, Europe and over 100 countries
* Available in eBook, print (paperback, hardback), and audiobook versions* Readable on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and other smartphones/tablets or desktops
* For inquiries on "Secrets of Your Self" paperback version, call or text Nhorie "Honey" Esguerra-Subida +63 9066754732.
* View Book sample: https://www.kobo.com/
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE BOOK:
“I'm really impressed! The book is comprehensive, direct to the point and supported by some useful quotations on each chapter plus some bonus tips on how to manage your damaged self. Very helpful. Highly recommended!”
— Lei, Entrepreneur
“Dr. Subida's book is full of deep insights and practical suggestions that helps us to discover our true self, one read at a time. Enter his therapy sessions!”
— Jo Revi, CEO
“I found it healing how much Dr. Subida risked himself sharing his "Secrets and My Story" in the book while helping others heal. That's cool, kimchi!”
— Wilma Kim, University student
“Excellently unique, simple, provocative, helpful
The author is professional and personal, a powerful combination in people helpers. I like Dr. Subida’s style, simple yet deeply insightful. I recommend this book to anybody. We all need recovery and wholeness.”
— Paul Worshty, USA
”My best birthday gift with a beautiful title!”
— Liza Lu, franchise entrepreneur
“Proud of you Doc, I gave a copy to my sister and sister in law, will exchange notes as we read your book and heal together!”
— Inez M., Food company owner
“Congratulations! Your book has passed our review’s highest standard!”
— PublishDrive, USA
• About the Author
- Dr. Angelo O. Subidasecretsofyourself.comdrsubida.com
• Do you want to be this book’s AFFILIATE (and other products?) Click here