Why is Bulgaria so interesting from a fiscal point of view?
You’re going to find out, after reading this e-book. We will not avoid any questions and will give you honest and clear answers! Your tax life will never be the same again!
Bulgaria. Many people know little about this Eastern European country. Maybe you know some people who wanted something different from the well-trodden tourist paths, and went skiing once in Bansko or enjoyed a summer holiday in Nessebar or Golden Sands. Furthermore, Bulgaria is little in the news, yet it is a beautiful country with an incomparable nature. But we are not trying to be the new Trip Advisor, don’t panic, we would like to present Bulgaria as the fiscal candy box of Europe.
Why is Bulgaria so attractive from a fiscal point of view, you ask? And it’s about more than just tax, isn’t it? Low wages, low social security contributions, European subsidies ...
After 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, I think we can present ourselves as specialists in this field. We are going to explain to you in a simple way, through a series of questions, where the advantages lie. By reading this book, you will learn:
- Why is Bulgaria so interesting?
- From a fiscal point of view?
- What is the exact rate of Corporation Tax in Bulgaria?
- Are there tax controls in Bulgaria?
- What types of companies are there?
- And how do you set up a company?
- So, how is your company taxed now?
- The details
- What about the attractive Personal income tax?
- How do you become a taxpayer?
- Possible structures?
- Get a salary
- A daughter company
- Other options
- The low labour cost
- Anything practical?
- Why Bulgaria and not...
- Mentality, security and cultural differences
- If you’re asking the things that do bother me
- Saving tax