The Joy of Photography Vol. 5
This 171-page e-book consists of a collection of twenty-five articles that have been written over the past few years. I hope that it will provide you with plenty of food for thought.
With 25 chapters you can learn all about:
- Which Lenses Belong in Your Kit?
- How to Create Beautiful Architectural Photography
- Understanding the Effective Black and White Image
- Advanced Concepts in Landscape Photography
- Creating and Using Sky Overlays
- Where Art and Philosophy Meet: Should Art Be Interpretive?
- A Primer in the History and Use of HDR Photography
- A Quick Lesson in the History of Flash Photography
- Insights In the Way Painters Began Using Light
- Understanding the Human Eye
- Perfecting Portraiture #1: Eyes
- Perfecting Portraiture #2: Skin
- Perfecting Portraiture #3: Hair
- Perfecting Portraiture #4: Posing and the Finer Points
- Determination is the Key to Photography
- How Stephen King's Methodology Applies to Photography
- Change is Good
- Never Stop Experimenting
- A Brief History of Neon Lighting
- Tips and Tricks for Photographing Neon Lighting
- Analyzing the Abstract
- Is It Art or Just a Gimmick?
- Connecting Instead of Observing
- Overcoming Assumptions
- Why Spontaneity Doesn't Work