What you’ll love about knitting Infinite:
- You get to use that luscious skein of Kidsilk Haze or any other mohair/silk blend yarn that’s been hanging out in your stash or calling to you at your LYS.
- Working in the round means you just knit, knit, knit (with a couple of super-simple rounds for variety).
- Provisional cast-on means you’ll bind off both ends in the same way - top and bottom of your cowl will match
- You get to wear that beautiful yarn right where it belongs - around your gorgeous face!
- Surprise! Infinite squishes down to almost nothing at all yet keeps you warm and toasty on a cold day.
- You can wear it three ways: drapey long cowl, doubled-up scarf dramatic, smoke ring
15 inches high x 38 inches around
Rowan Kidsilk Haze (70% Super Kid Mohair, 30% Silk; 229 yards/25 grams) in Majestic #589
US9/5.5mm 29-inch circular needle (ndl)
Gauge in Stockinette Stitch
12 sts x 24 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch
Knitting in the round
Decreasing (knitting two together)
With these two moves under your belt, you’re ready for lace!