MathParser.org-mXparser v.5.2 - Commercial - One Time Purchase
- Product: MathParser.org-mXparser
- Version: v.5.2
- License: COMMERCIAL LICENSE / ONE-TIME PURCHASE
- Number of workstations / Format: As per variant selected
WHAT IS A WORKSTATION?
An example when you need a license for A SINGLE WORKSTATION: only one developer works on the development of your application. You do not additionally use separate environments for testing, i.e. you design, create, test and compile your final application on one environment.
An example when you need a license for UP TO 5 WORKSTATIONS: two developers are working on the development of your application. In addition, one tester conducts its tests in a separate environment. You use three workstations in total, so you need a license for up to five workstations.
An example when you need a license for UP TO 20 WORKSTATIONS: ten developers are working on the development of your application. In addition, a five tester conducts its tests in a separate environment. You use fifteen workstations in total, so you need a licenses for up to twenty workstations.
An example when you need A SITE-LICENSE: over several dozen developers and testers work on the development of your application using many environments. You have a large and multi-disciplinary team involved in creating your solution. Your team is growing. You don’t want licensing limitation. The best choice would be a site license.
IMPORTANT: The number of workstations does not relate to the final distribution of your end-product to your end-users. In typical cases the number of workstations is a way to measure the scale of the process of design and/or development and/or creation and/or manufacturing of your product.
- A workstation is a device, a remote device, or a virtual device, used by you, your employees, or other entities to whom you have commissioned the tasks.
- For example, the number of workstations may refer to the number of software developers, engineers, architects, scientists, and other professionals who use the PRODUCT on your behalf.
- The number of workstations is not the number of copies of your end-product that you distribute to your end-users.
- By purchasing the COMMERCIAL LICENSE, you only pay for the number of workstations, while the number of copies/users of your final product (delivered to your end-users) is not limited.
You only buy a license. You can download the software at any time from the below locations:
- .NET platform: please use Nuget
- Java / Android: please use MAVEN
- Source Code: please use GitHub
- Software documentation: please use MathParser.org
Before purchasing please read the LICENSE TERMS for NON-COMMERCIAL USE and COMMERCIAL USE.
Please note that we only make transactions with companies (B2B model only).
Much more information can be found on the page PAGE DESCRIBING TO THE PURCHASING PROCESS.
If you have any questions, please contact me via email email@example.com or use the contact form.