Information within this book will enable you to develop standard and creative techniques to find and sustain employment. Content is specifically designed for someone disabled; for example, visually impaired or with autism.This material could change your life!
In de-cluttered text you will address,
- An introduction to employment and employability
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Application forms
- Psychometric tests
- Conventional job hunting
- Creative job hunting
- Disclosing a disability
- Starting work
- Developing employability skills
- Disability: no barrier to employment?
- A CBI report and employability
- Still can’t get that job?
- Employability, independence, disability
- Interpersonal skills
- Developing opportunity
- Projects and developing employability