Ever wonder what to do with all those empty reels of thread? This tutorial shows you how to use peyote, netting and right angle weave stitches to turn one into a pretty beaded bead to use as a scissor keep. You will need glass pearls in 2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 6mm as well as 4mm bicone crystals and 15/0 and 11/0 seed beads.
The 32 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual scissor keep.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).