A tutorial showing you how to make a beautiful beaded bead using pearls, chatons and seed beads. The tutorial shows you, using step-by-step photos, how to make the middle sized bead (using 6mm pearls and chatons) and then explains how to scale it up or down (using 8mm or 4mm pearls and chatons).
The 18 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Shopping list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual beads. The beads pictured are to show you what you can make with the tutorial.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).