Sword & sorcery fiction and games from Epidiah Ravachol and others.
A 42-page PDF including:
- "Because I Clasp the Clouds As Mine," a tale of a shifting identity by Osmond Arnesto.
- "The Hoard of Yengra," a tale of commerce and justice by Epidiah Ravachol.
- Illustrations by Wendy Martin, Vlada Monakhova, and Tiffany Turrill.
- Another installment of Bryant Paul Johnson's comic Oh, the Beating Drum!
- The Dread Geas of Duke Vulku, a game of horror and wonder based on the game Dread by the original author, Epidiah Ravachol.
- A miscellany of delays and distractions for any journey.
- And full-color cover art by Jabari Weathers.