Buddy Bench - MINDSET
MINDSET - INSTRUCTIONS - Better Ways to Happy Days ©
Clear, consistent, universal (school wide), expectations and consequences, means educated behaviour choices
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE:
· Print poster pieces
(B&W on coloured paper or coloured option)
· Laminate (Optional)
· Cover board or window with wrapping paper
· Assemble on window or board (Pictured on 60cm x 90cm MDF)
· Arrange any way you like, multiple layout options
· Display in a common area in the school e.g. entry, library
· Send photo and email to all staff asking them to discuss friendship with students and challenge them to use the buddy bench to help others or themselves.
Check out our other Social, Emotional, Behavioural and Academic Resources atBetter Ways to Happy Days
Why not become a Better Ways School today?
BWTHD has a range of resources that use consistent language and can be implemented throughout your school as whole school behaviour management tools. Consistency is key.
If you like our resources please like our page, share and follow.
Leave a review to earn TPT credits to spend. Thank you.