This box set collects all eight volumes in the Practical NLP e-book series, at a big saving compared to buying them individually. This complete collection covers the whole of the recommended NLP Practitioner training syllabus, plus a lot more, to help you get started on your NLP journey, and to assist you in deepening your existing knowledge.
This box set includes:
- Practical NLP: How to use NLP principles to improve your life and work, even if you're not NLP trained
- Practical NLP 2: Language (patterns including presuppositions, the Hierarchy of Ideas, the Meta Model, the Milton Model, and metaphors)
- Practical NLP 3: Sensory Acuity and Rapport
- Practical NLP 4: Submodalities and Anchoring
- Practical NLP 5: Strategies
- Practical NLP 6: Parts, Frames, and Reframing
- Practical NLP 7: Business and Leadership
- Practical NLP 8: Goals, Values, and Timelines
Andy Smith has been an NLP trainer for 20 years, and is the host of the Practical NLP Podcast. He has put everything he knows about Practitioner-level NLP (or everything he knows consciously, anyway) into these books.
The box set comes in three e-book formats, so you can read it on any device: