Presentation about opponent observation realized by "The Scottish Football Association".
Why do we do it?
- It give the coach the opportunity to prepare his training sessions with the opponent in mind;
- To provocate and exploit the weaknesses;
- To antecipate and prevent the qualities.
How do we do it?
- We control the opponent throughly by watching all 5 games before we play them + we request videos of th other games;
- Based on the information: a report is put together, one DVD is edited and one Powerpoint presentation is compiled.
- The same report is given to the Manager and the players. This is given immediately in the beggining of the week (except on the day of the active recovery. Emotional & Mental rest);
- The report and the DVD tend to repeat the information so that the players can recall it ore easily during match situation.
What do we watch?
- The observation controls the following items:
- Offensive and deffensive organizations (principles);
- Offensive and deffensive transition;
- Game patterns and commom behaviours;
- Offensive combinations;
- Individual analysis;