Religious Vaccination Exemption Affidavit
One of the few ways to avoid the tyrannical
Covid measures being imposed on the public is through the use of religious exemptions.
Last July, the Marcionite Christian Church
foresaw the likelihood of dangerous mandatory RNA vaccinations being administered under an emergency order and issued a Subitis Medicinae Edicto - a ban on RNA and Nano vaccines for a period of seven (7) years. View the press release of the ban
In conjunction with the ban, the church printed and distributed Religious Vaccination Exemption Affidavits
for their parishioners and they are now available to you. We have now included two additional
secular layers of defense in this package:
- Conditional Acceptance Agreement (the administrator will refuse to sign this)
- Refusal Notification
You will receive the following:
- Exemption form in PDF format, password-protected with an embedded security watermark.
- Registration with the Marcionite Christian Church entitling you to authorized use of the exemption provided by us.
- Church hotline printed on your exemption which may be used to verify your registration and eligibility.
- Church registration and exemption protection for up to ten (10) members of your family and friends.
- Print as many as you like (registration for up to ten people).
- Conditional Acceptance/Refusal Documents
If you can't afford the registration, contact
our Outreach Office and we will assist you.
Your exemption is church approved and sanctioned by scripture:
"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are." (1 Corinthians)
The Marcionite Christian Church is publisher of The Very First Bible
and also produces the Right Bible Podcast
. The Very First Bible
Library of Congress: 2020901841
255 pages, illustrated