Religious Vaccination Exemption Affidavit
One of the few ways to avoid the tyrannical
Covid measures being imposed on the public is through the use of religious exemptions.
In July of 2020, the Marcionite Christian Church
foresaw the likelihood of dangerous mandatory RNA vaccinations being administered under an emergency order and issued a Subitis Medicinae Edicto - a ban on RNA and Nano vaccines for a period of seven (7) years. View the press release of the ban
In conjunction with the ban, the church printed and distributed Religious Vaccination Exemption Affidavits
for their parishioners and they are now available to you. We have also included two additional
secular layers of defense in this package (these secular forms are provided as a courtesy and not authored by the church):
- Conditional Acceptance Agreement (the administrator will refuse to sign this)
- Refusal Notification
You will receive the following:
- Exemption form in PDF format, password-protected with an embedded security watermark.
- Registration with the Marcionite Christian Church entitling you to authorized use of the exemption provided by us.
- Church hotline printed on your exemption which may be used to verify your registration and eligibility.
- Church registration and exemption protection for up to ten (10) members of your family and friends.
- Print as many as you like (registration for up to ten people).
- Conditional Acceptance/Refusal Documents
Your exemption is church approved and sanctioned by scripture:
"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are." (1 Corinthians 6:19)
(In-person exemption review? Be prepared to show church affiliation.) The Very First Bible
Library of Congress: 2020901841
255 pages, illustrated
The Marcionite Christian Church is publisher of The Very First Bible
and also produces the First Bible Network
- stay up to date on the latest Covid scam stories and news.
If you have any questions please contact us through email
through the verification line. If your exemption review process requires a personalized letter from the church, contact us and we will issue it at no cost. However, we will not open digital documents furnished by any organization outside of the church (e.g., your employer, school, etc...) and fill them out for you.