My Jasmine Bangle tutorial makes a flexible beaded bangle or bracelet with a bit of sparkle. The pretty design is based on the flowers of the Ixora plant - or West Indian Jasmine and can be made with a single row for a dainty bangle, or a double row for a bit more of a statement piece.
The single version was first featured in issue 80 of Bead & Jewellery Magazine in July 2017 and I have also included the double version in this tutorial.
The 25 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions with 2 full-colour photos per page
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual bangle.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).