Christmas Gift Bag PDF Sewing Pattern
There are three sizes included. Each are fully lined, have a flat (boxed) bottom, hidden seams and a double drawstring to give them a neat and professional finish. Instructions for an optional DIY drawstring are included or you can use store bought ribbon, cord or other material of your choice.
These are a fun and easy sewing project suitable for any skill level.
- Fully lined
- Double drawstring
- Boxed (flat) bottom
- Hidden seams
- Three sizes to make
- Option to use DIY or store-bought drawstring
Large: 38cm wide x 40cm tall (15 x 15¾ inches) with a 16cm (6¼ inch) flat bottom
Medium: 28cm wide x 30cm tall (11 x 11¾ inches) with a 10cm (4 inch) flat bottom
Small: 18cm wide x 19cm tall (7¼ x 7½ inches) with an 8cm (3 inch) flat bottom
This listing is for a PDF Sewing Pattern to make a set of three drawstring bags. Your pattern will be available to download immediately after purchase. The step by step instructions are easy to follow and plenty of photos are included to guide you.
If you have basic sewing skills and know how to use a sewing machine then this pattern will be right skill level for you. Each bag should take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
No special tools are required - just basic sewing supplies, a sewing machine and an iron for pressing.
This pattern, including all instructions and photos, remains the property of Vicki Elle. You may use this pattern to make your own creations for personal use or to sell, but you are not permitted to share, sell or distribute copies of this pattern in any way.
NOTES ON SELLING ITEMS MADE WITH THIS PATTERN
You may sell items made with this pattern providing you follow these regulations.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items must be handmade by you, one at a time. They cannot be mass produced.
3. Credit must be given to Vicki Elle as the pattern designer. If selling in person, this can be on a tag attached to the item, or if selling online, noted in the listing description with a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
4. Alterations to the pattern can be made, but you must still credit Vicki Elle as the original pattern designer as in regulation 3 above.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at vicki [!at] vickielle.com.au.