9 Days in Thailand (2008)
- Personal travelogue of my trip to Thailand
- Digital PDF for printing or reading on your phone, tablet or computer
- Original writing and photography
- Free download, delivered instantly
This zine is now free as it was written in 2009 and so is quite out of date. Please don't rely on any information without checking for up to date info, but I hope it provides some inspiration for your trip!
- Day 1: London to Bangkok, Siam Square
- Day 2: Wat Po, Little India, Chinatown, Siam
- Day 3: Bang Pa-in, Ayatthuya, MBK, Siam Paragon
- Day 4: Chatuchak Market, Huai Khwang
- Day 5: Rabbit Resort, Pattaya
- Day 6: Rabbit Resort, Pattaya
- Day 7: Rabbit Resort, MBK, Siam Discovery, Siam Paragon
- Day 8: Sathorn, Central World, Siam Paragon, Suan Lum Night Market
- Day 9: Bangkok to London to Glasgow
- Payhip - Digital zines, comics, Japan guides, printables, colouring book, cross stitch patterns.
- Asking For Trouble - my main shop for stationery, accessories, zines & gifts (I'm also on Etsy)
- Patreon - exclusive wallpapers, printables, updates and discounts every month
- Ko-fi - one off tip-jar payment
- More ideas including free ones
20 pages in full colour. The PDF is set up for viewing on screen in a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Preview, as well as on e-book readers. It can also be printed but as flat sheets, not as an assembled booklet.
Personal use only - do not resell, distribute or share these files or their content without my permission.