Geranium Epp Quilting Pattern
Geranium English Paper Piecing Pattern
Geranium is made up of interlocking flower blocks and the pattern is suitable for all skill levels. Step by step, beginner friendly tutorials are provided for the EPP techniques required in making the project.
Colouring pages are provided have been provided for a 31.2" x 45" baby quilt and a 57.1" x 63" throw, however flowers can easily be added or removed to create custom sizes.
- Illustrated fabric requirement and cutting guide
- Layout planner/colouring page (baby quilt size)
- Layout planner/colouring page (throw quilt size)
- Illustrated instructions for recommended stitching order
- Printable template sheets
Illustrated beginners tutorials include:
- Thread basting
- Glue basting
- Whip stitch
- Ladder stitch
- Flat back stitching
Printable template sheets include:
- Full flower blocks
- Side edge half blocks
- Top/bottom half blocks
- Corner blocks
Precut Geranium papers and acrylic templates are now available from Paper Pieces.