Beginners guide to online prospecting in network marketing
This eBook is for the total beginner who wants to build an MLM business online. It will take the student through all the skills and knowledge needed to succeed online in MLM. The eBook is broken down into 14 steps and 27 tasks with subjects ranging from keyword optimization, content writing and building a warm leads list. The final goal of this eBook is to empower someone new to the MLM industry to become successful by having a plan that works.
Why did I write this eBook?
My main motivation for writing this eBook comes from years in the industry and the unrealistic business building claims by many MLM leaders. In the early days I even found myself giving the same bad advice to my team members, which I sincerely regret.
Even today many MLM leaders still preach the same mantra of creating a prospect list and reaching out to their social circle. The main reason why MLM leaders use this method is because it is easy to understand and duplicatable. Even though this method is simple and duplicatable, it doesn’t resolve the main issue. How do you recruit new members outside your social circle?
- Step one - Finding your niche
- Step two - Create your mlm blog
- Step three - Understanding SEO
- Step four - Writing your first article
- Step five - Keyword planning
- Step six - optimizing your article
- Step seven - Using an autoreply service
- Step eight - Registering your blog
- Step nine - Adding your blogs sitemap to search engines
- Step ten - Branding on social media
- Step eleven - Sharing your content
- Step twelve - Using rss feeds for sharing
- Step thirteen - SEO audit and reporting
- Step fourteen - Check your blogs ranking
My name is Steven Jackson and I have been an entrepreneur, network marketer, online marketer. eBook author and podcaster for over 20 years. I feel it ticks all the boxes for me, because unlike other businesses and careers MLM gives me unbelievable freedom such as:
- Unlimited earning potential: The idea of having no limits to what I could earn excited me from the very start. Many will argue that it is not about the money and maybe it's not, but it is about the freedom it brings.
- More time with the family: Having the chance to be with my family more than I was is important. Watching the children grow and watching them develop on a daily basis is just great.
- Low overheads: Having less to payout every month was again exciting to me, I had owned an engineering company some years ago and understood how much money I needed to pay towards everything. Working online bought my costs down to the bare minimum.
- No daily commute: The idea that I could walk from my bedroom to my home office without two hours commuting to the office and back everyday was the clincher for me. It was costing me a massive amount of money a year to run a car, which in the end was sold, because it was just sitting in the driveway waiting to be used.
- More Free time: If I needed to do something when I was employed I needed to ask and then sometimes it was not convenient. Being able to choose when I worked and when I was free to be free was so empowering that I think it would be difficult to work for someone else ever again.
- Global living: I know that this is not for everyone, but this was really important for me and my wife to be able to say, “OK, lets go and live in Thailand for a few months” or “Let go and live in Spain for a year”. We wanted to have the freedom to be where we wanted as long as there was the internet.
I help people all over the world to make positive changes in their lives everyday by helping them achieve their goals, make extra money and gain more personal freedom to live the life they desire.
The reviews are showing that this is probably the best book on MLM for beginners. The eBook is simple to understand and completely successful. This eBook will change the way you do business forever.