My Let's Be Friends Bracelet Tutorial will teach you how to make a beaded bracelet reminiscent of the friendship bracelets you used to make as a child. It was originally published in Issue 79 of Bead & Jewellery Magazine.
I’ve used 2-hole cabochon beads, mini duos, fire polished crystals, and seed beads, although I think that other 2 hole beads may also work with a little adjustment to the bead counts.
The 20 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual bracelet.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).