The Roost's 2021 Conference USA Football Season Preview
This document is a PERSONAL COPY intended for the sole use of the purchaser. It may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of The Roost.
Get answers to questions like
- Which incoming transfers could make the biggest impact?
- Who has the leg up in the various quarterback battles?
- Which teams have the most returning production on offense? defense?
- Who are the top returning players in the conference?
What is the Roost?Roost is the leading news source for Rice Athletics. We cover all things Owls as well as what's going on in Conference USA.
What can I expect?
- 88 pages
- Two reading formats: PDF, ePUB (eBook)
- Insight on all 18 Conference USA teams supported by plugged-in local experts
- Up to date position breakdowns and depth chart projections including summer transfers
- Computer, mobile and tablet-accessible
- All Contents are included in full in our 2021 Rice Football Preview.
Why the open-ended price?The Roost is a privately funded business and we cover all of our own costs. If you've been following us for some time or have recently started, please consider a gift beyond the asking price to help us continue to grow the site and increase our contributions in the months ahead.
What are people saying?Don't just take our word for it. Here's what people are saying:
- "The Roost's C-USA preview has been an indispensable resource for me as I make my preparations for this season."
- "I just spent 30 minutes going through it, but barely skimmed the surface. It’s a great way to learn the new players.
- "I don’t know any preview that could be more detailed than that."
- "This is worth spending the money on. Best you will get for CUSA"
- "I liked everything."
Want more?Find additional Conference USA and Rice Football content on The Roost website and consider supporting us on Patreon.
IMPORTANT | FINE PRINT
- Upon purchase, you should receive an email with a download link. If there are any issues with the delivery, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Some mobile devices have trouble downloading larger files. It is recommended to download on a PC first then transfer the file to a mobile device.
- Your device may require an app to open the eBook file. For Apple users, we recommend iBooks. For Android users, we recommend Google Play Books. Both can read ePub files directly. Once opened, it should remain in your eBook reader. More help on access ebooks on various platforms is available here.