Do you have a spiritual thirst? Do you want to drink Living Water that only Jesus offers?Whether you are yet to take your first sip of Living Water or have been quenching your spiritual thirst for a long time, dig deeper into the Gospel of John to move forward on your spiritual journey.
Embrace John’s—and Jesus’s—recuring themes of eternal life, love, and the need to believe. It could—it should—change everything.
Explore profound truths in Living Water, a devotional Bible study based on John’s biography of Jesus.
In Living Water, lifetime student of the Bible and founder of the ABibleADay website Peter DeHaan, PhD, celebrates the poetic rhythm of the Gospel of John. In doing so he digs into the disciple’s evocative writing to uncover profound spiritual truth and life-changing insights with eternal ramifications.
You’ll never look at John the same way.
In Living Water, you’ll discover:
- Why John’s biography of Jesus is beloved by so many.
- Jesus’s gift of living water—so we’ll never thirst again.
- The power of Jesus’s longest prayer and what it means for us today.
- Jesus as the Good Shepherd who cares for us, his sheep.
- The role of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’s ministry—and in our lives.