My Reinventing the Wheel Big Hole Beaded Bead Tutorial teaches you how to make beautiful beaded beads. The tutorial shows you, using step-by-step photos, how to make all 4 variations - triangle, square, pentagon and hexagon. With holes between 5 and 7mm diameter, they can be used either separately or together to create lots of different pieces.
The 47 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual beads. The beads pictured are to show you what you can make with the tutorial.
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).