Seven R's of Homeschooling by Meredith Curtis
How can your home be a place of peace and joy? How can you set your children up for academic success? What curriculum should you purchase?
Let Seven R's of Homeschooling by Meredith Curtis help you 'major on the majors' and 'minor on the minors' by showing you where to focus your attention in teaching your children. This book will equip you to foster healthy relationships, instill godly values, and produce fluent readers who communicate clearly, think soundly, and know where to get the information they need.
You've heard of the three R's. Now, let's explore the seven R's and their practical application for educating your children at home. The Seven R's are:
Whether your homeschooling journey has just begun or you are a veteran homeschool parent, this book will challenge and inspire you!
With glimpses into a real family where homeschooling works, Meredith shares practical ideas that you can implement in your own home. Let an older mom pass on some experienced wisdom to you.
Here are the Chapters in Seven R's of Homeschooling:
- The Seven R's
- Relationship with the Lord
- Family Relationships
- Reading Aloud
- Becoming a Fluent Reader
- Reading Literature & Great Books
- The Art of Conversation
- Rhetoric: Acting, Speech & Debate
- The Foundation of Writing
- Writing to Change Lives
- Arithmetic: A Workout for the Mind
- Mathematics: the Foundation of Science
- Research is the Key to Unlocking the Treasures of Wisdom & Understanding
- Applying Research to Real Life
- Knowledge & Understanding Lead to Wisdom
- Right Living
- Staying on Course
Author: Meredith Curtis
Publisher: Powerline Productions
E-book: 128 pages