Space Needle Case Beadweaving Tutorial
The nineteen page tutorial contains a full materials list, with suggestions for colour schemes, and every step is fully illustrated with a detailed diagram showing thread paths etc, as well as being written out clearly (in English).
The tutorial will available through Payhip for you to download as a PDF as soon as possible after Payhip detects a cleared payment.
You will need:
- 2 14mm Round Rivolis
- Sets of seed beads in three colours (either identical or similar colours within a set, or just go wild!)
- Main colour - sizes 15, 11 and 2.8mm drops (although size 8s or 3.4mm drops can be subsituted for the latter)
- Highlight colour - sizes 15, 11 and 8
- Secondary colour - size 11
- Wooden needle case either long (91mm) or short (58mm)
- Beadweaving needles, thread of your choice, scissors.
As a beader who designs and sells largely to support my own out of control bead buying habit, you may make from my tutorials to sell (in small quantities only) so you can buy lots more beads (and tutorials), but please ensure you give me full credit as designer.
Please do respect my rights as a designer and do not pass finished pieces off as your own design, teach the design, or reproduce this tutorial or the images in it in any way. Thank you!