Kids Ballerina Tote Bag PDF Sewing Pattern
Designed with no fasteners to frustrate little hands, this bag also features:
- Fully lined
- Interfaced for structure and durability
- Hidden seams
- Decorative tulle skirt and ribbon bow
- Child friendly design with no fasteners to frustrate little ones
Its finished dimensions are:
22cm wide x 18cm tall x 6cm deep. Handles are 32cm long.
This listing is for a PDF Sewing Pattern to make a Child Size Ballerina Tote Bag. Your pattern will be available to download immediately after purchase. The step by step instructions are easy to follow and plenty of photos are included to guide you.
If you have basic sewing skills and know how to use a sewing machine then this pattern will be right skill level for you. It should take approximately 2 hours to complete.
The material requirements for this bag are
- cotton fabrics for bag outer and lining
- Pellon H630, 987F fusible fleece or heavy weight iron on interfacing
- light weight interfacing
- matching thread
No special tools are required - just basic sewing supplies, a sewing machine and an iron for pressing.
This pattern, including all instructions and photos, remains the property of Vicki Elle. You may use this pattern to make your own creations for personal use or to sell, but you are not permitted to share, sell or distribute copies of this pattern in any way.
NOTES ON SELLING ITEMS MADE WITH THIS PATTERN
You may sell items made with this pattern providing you follow these regulations.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items must be handmade by you, one at a time. They cannot be mass produced.
3. Credit must be given to Vicki Elle as the pattern designer. If selling in person, this can be on a tag attached to the item, or if selling online, noted in the listing description with a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
4. Alterations to the pattern can be made, but you must still credit Vicki Elle as the original pattern designer as in regulation 3 above.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at vicki [!at] vickielle.com.au.