Jewel Ring Tutorial in odd-count and tubular peyote, using size 11 Delica beads, a 10mm rivoli and an adjustable 'cuff style' ring blank.
The 19 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* You will need to know the basics of odd-count peyote as the tutorial does not include stitch instructions.
* You are purchasing the tutorial from which you can make the ring, not the actual ring. The photos are examples of what you could make.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).