6-18 Month Comprehensive Sleep Guide
In this comprehensive guide, I aim to teach you all about sleep for 6-18 month olds.
The guide covers:
How sleep works:
· sleep cycles
· your baby’s circadian rhythm
· sleep pressure
· awake windows
· sleep needs
· normal amounts of sleep at different ages
· when to have them
· nap transitions
· nap environments
Daily routines which support sleep:
· the importance of exercise
· food and its impact on sleep
· bedtime routines, keeping it stress-free
· why are they waking at night?
· what’s with all the short naps?
· what’s with all the early wake ups?
· should I let my baby have a danger nap?
· progressions/developmental changes
· separation anxiety
· sleep deprivation
As well as:
· checking/ruling out any underlying problems which could affect sleep
· support with falling asleep and sleeping in their own sleep space
· gentle strategies to move away from an unsustainable sleep support (such as rocking to sleep)
· options for night weaning/reducing night feeds
This is for those of you who would like to learn more about sleep and how you can support your little one’s sleep journey using gentle and responsive strategies.
Please note: once purchased, the guide is automatically sent out via email, so please ensure you input your correct email details. If the guide is not received, please check your spam/junk mail before contacting us.