- Are you struggling to get new clients?
- Are you struggling to generate sales?
- Are you struggling to grow your business?
Breakthrough Customer Growth for Accountant provides one the most powerful framework specific for Accountant to grow.What this eBook is all about?
For any accountant three things are critical.
- Get new clients
- Retain existing clients
- Generating sales
This eBook provides help in all above three vital areas.How can you use this guide?
There are multiple usages. Few of them could be
Who is this eBook for?
- From the list of 43 accountancy services provided by accountancy firm, identify which services you can add in your portfolio.
- Identify with the kind of the challenges being faced by the accountancy firm.
- Identify or define your target audience. You must focus your limited resources, time and energy on those clients whom you can help better than anybody else so they can be your loyal clients for years to come.
- From the list of 23 problems accountant generally, solve for their clients, identify which specific problems you solve for your client.
- It’s very important to understand which lead sources, generating a client for you. From the list of 39 lead sources identify which is the best? Which lead sources are not working? Which new lead sources you can try? So you can optimise the performance.
- Identify your true competitors. Your competitors may not be what you may think.
- Peter Drucker, the legendary management expert said, “Company rarely knows the reason why customers buy from them.” Identify what the exact reasons why clients buy from you from the list of 25 reasons.
- Identify and relate with all the 25 reasons why clients may stop coming to you. It’s better to fix first leaky bucket before keeps pouring water into it.
- Go through 25 questions, exercises, if possible with your team to identify all the opportunities to generate clients and more sales.
Anyone who is associated with accountancy firm such as
How is this eBook structured?
- Independent Accountant
- Accountancy Firm Owner
- Managers in Accountancy Firm
- Business Consultant to Accountancy Firm
- Marketing Agency specialised for Accountancy Firm
- The types of services provided by accountancy firm
- Challenges being faced by Accountants
- Customer Growth Framework: Ask these 6 Questions
Q1. Who our target market is?
Q2. What business problems we solve?
Q3. Which lead sources generate customers for us?
Q4. Who are our competitors?
Q5. Why customers choose us or buy from us?
Q6. Why Customers leave us?
- 25 Questions each accountant should ask to get new customers NOW
- 25 Questions each business should ask to get new customers NOW
The best part of all is this customer growth framework for an accountant is going to be updated frequently. That means we are constantly researching and updating so you can keep getting the best and the latest in the market. So you can focus on what you can do the best which is delivering huge value to your client.