Kindergarten Grade 1 Math Journal Prompts | Common Core Align Numbers Shapes
These Math Journal Prompts aim to introduce young students to the fascinating world of math. Math journaling is a terrific way to practice kindergarten and grade 1 math concepts. Kids are asked to solve and record their thought processes, as well as solutions. A great way to ignite a solid foundation in early math concepts. Perfect for exploring numbers and shapes.
What are you waiting for? Purchase this educational and engaging math resource now and give your students activities they'll help them grow in understanding.
Contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks.
Please click the PREVIEW button above to get a better idea of everything included.
This versatile Math package contains:
1. Cover pages - three versions - Color, black and White
2. I can write numbers
3. I can count and write - 1 less or 1 more
4. Counting in 2s
5. Counting in 3s
6. Counting in 4s
7. Counting in 5s
8. Counting in 10s
9. I can count forward or backward in 10s
10. I can make my own number caterpilla - Count forward or backward.
11. I can write numbers in order. Smallest first.
12. I can write numbers in order. Largest first.
13. Choose your own numbers. Smallest first.
14. Choose your own numbers. Largest first.
15. I can make patterns of 2, 3, 5, 10.
16. I can write the numbers on the houses.
17. I can compare numbers.
18. Things I know about squares, triangles and circles.
19. I can draw squares, triangles and circles.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.
Number of pages - 35 Only counting pages used by students and teachers.
#mathjournal #mathjournalprompts #math #numbers #shapes #circle #square #triangle #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #thinkdive #asajomard